Finally, a soft drink for REAL men

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
In summary: Feminine... I don't even know where to start. Coming from an international corporation, it seems quite... risky?Get Highball T!I shy away from diet drinks because I don't know what carcenogenic chemicals they've used in place of sugar.But hell, I also shy away from non-diet drinks because they taste disgusting. I guess Pepsi can't win with me.I drink only four things: water, hot chocolate (home made with whole milk), beer, and liquor.A common mistaken assumption in most societies is that people tend to believe that alcoholic drinks would increase testosterone level or masculine behaviors and fail to even identify who is actually who until they find a cross-
QuarkCharmer said:
What exactly makes this any different than Diet Dr. Pepper? The diet variant has 0 calories, this has 10? So, it is effeminate to drink 0 calorie soft drinks but 10 calories is macho?

That's exactly why I'll never drink this. I find it insulting for Dr Pepper to make that insinuation (which is exactly what they are saying, even if it is tongue-in-cheek).

Physics news on Phys.org
Manly drinks?

So a "Crush - Cream Soda" (a pink drink nonetheless) is not on the "manly" drink list?

lol too funny.

I really like a poutine with a cream soda.

Milk is pretty feminine too. "Umm the 14oz stake medium rare, 2 baked potatoes & a tall glass of milk."

Speaking of milk, Buttermilk is quite good too.

nitsuj said:
"Umm the 14oz stake medium rare, 2 baked potatoes & a tall glass of milk."

Lose the taters and make it a rib-eye, and you have my ticket. I love milk. Since going on a low-carb diet I get to drink whole milk again. Mmmmmmmmmm!

Back