Find P(spade or face card or 3 or club)

  • Topic:
  • Thread starter Thread starter rainbow1
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
rainbow1
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
4)
a card is drawn from a standard deck with 52 cards. Find P(spade or face card or 3 or club). Write your answer as a fully reduced fraction?5)

five cards are drawn from a standard deck with 52 cards without replacement. find the probability that the first card is a heart, the second is a spade, the third is a spade, the fourth is a heart, and the fifth is a diamond. Write your answer as a fully reduced fraction
 
Physics news on Phys.org
You forgot to show your work...so we can't check it...
Please post your work...and where you're stuck...thank you.
 
I haven't really worked on it because I am not sure where to be as well as what exactly to do for the problems
 
rainbow said:
I haven't really worked on it because I am not sure where to be as well as what exactly to do for the problems
We can't conduct a classroom at this site.
Was your teacher absent?
 
I am trying to get help on these specific problems that I am being asked on a worksheet that is all I am not asking to get taught it again since I JUST NEED HELP SOLVING THE QUESTIONS IN ORDER TO OBTAIN MORE PRACTICE WITH THESE TYPE OF PROBLEMS