Find USA Textbooks: Math, Biology, Physics, Chem for 9-12

  • Thread starter Thread starter thieny1991
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Textbooks Usa
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
thieny1991
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I am looking for USA textbooks regarding to math, biology, physics, chem for 9-12 class.
please help me?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Is that age, or year in school? What is in use where you live?
 
sjb-2812 said:
Is that age, or year in school? What is in use where you live?


Dear my friend,
I am living in Viet Nam. I will attend Uniersity of north texas in this August, study 1 year for Enlish first. I graduated University of Ecomomic Hochiminh city. But now I would like to continue learning Biomedical engineering. I am starting from the crash, reviewing Sience, math, biology, physics, chemistry so I had been looking for these Textbooks From 9 -12 grade. But I can't afford to buy these books, and actually I don't know what kind of books I should study. The US students don't use a same textbook, they don't have a general textbook.
Beside that, i didnt study science a lot, didnt have much chance to experiment in the Lab.
So i really need these textbooks.
Please help me