Finding the Best University for 16-Year-Old in Greece

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dimosthenis
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    University
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
Dimosthenis
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
please if you may! I am searching for a good university , if i could use the term "best" and i don't really know where to search so I am writing in forums to get an answer ! i m 16 and i really need to know your oppinions! i live in greece and i know english and french!so what would you suggest??:)
 
Astronomy news on Phys.org
ooooo an answer! so... thnx! would i ask tour proffesion??
 
Nick summed up the cream of the crop. Columbia is also good, as is McGill and Penn State, to name a few. I would be inclined to look for one with ties to a good observatory. That opens up the choices.
 
thnx you too! u had helped me a lot! ,im going to announse my choice later , for u to see it and give me your obsections(if u have)