Firefox Blamed For Engagement Breakup

• Thread starter dduardo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Firefox
In summary, a bug report was submitted to Mozilla about a bug that always resulted in the phrase "Break-up with fiancé" when following the steps to reproduce it. The user joked about Mozilla protecting their relationship and suggested a "Erase My Relationship" button, which was found to already exist under Tools > Options > Privacy > History. The conversation ended with laughter and the comment that it was one of the stupidest things ever heard.
dduardo
Staff Emeritus
This has to be the wierdest/funniest bug report ever submitted:

http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=330884

If you follow the steps to reproduce the bug it always ends in: "Break-up with fiancé." :rofl:

Physics news on Phys.org
'Erase My Relationship' hehehe

That's pretty damned funny. Mozilla should protect my relationship by allowing my boyfriend to be able to better hide his pron sites from me. What?

yeah but those sites are swinger sites where I'd assume all members would be screwing around, which means that he was probably cheating on her.

So hell I'd be saying thanks to firefox! :rofl:

:rofl: I'm really laughing at the comment that says it's not a bug, but a "feature."
There is a button under Tools > Options > Privacy > History. On the History tab, I believe, you will see a button for 'Erase My Relationship'
:rofl:

:ROFL: this has to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard

1. What is "Firefox Blamed For Engagement Breakup"?

"Firefox Blamed For Engagement Breakup" is a headline that has been circulating on social media and online news platforms. It refers to a recent incident where a couple's engagement ended due to disagreements over the use of the internet browser, Firefox.

2. How did Firefox cause a relationship to end?

In this particular case, the couple had a disagreement over the use of Firefox as their internet browser. The woman preferred to use Firefox, while the man preferred a different browser. This disagreement escalated and ultimately led to the end of their engagement.

3. Is this a common problem for relationships?

No, this is not a common problem for relationships. While disagreements over small things like internet browsers can happen, they are usually not the sole reason for a couple to end their engagement.

4. Can technology really have such a big impact on relationships?

Technology can definitely have an impact on relationships, but it is not the only factor. Communication, trust, and compatibility are all important aspects of a healthy relationship. In this case, the issue with Firefox was likely just a manifestation of deeper underlying issues in the couple's relationship.

5. What can we learn from this "Firefox Blamed For Engagement Breakup" situation?

This situation serves as a reminder that communication and compromise are key in any relationship. It's important to address and resolve conflicts in a healthy and respectful manner. It's also important to remember that small disagreements or preferences should not be blown out of proportion and should not be the sole reason for ending a relationship.