Forming of our Galaxies or Atmosphere

In summary: However, the role of centrifugal force in the formation of galaxies and stars is not very significant compared to the effects of gravity.
Ewrim
Hello dear people, I'm Evrim, 18 years old, from the Netherlands. Dear people, I am this time things investigating about science. I'm almost done with my questions, Really it will be good and u make me than happy if u can help me.

- Dear people was during or after the formation of ranges of the galaxy's, high, flat and wide? It was true that our universe had a ranges or slits, before/during the formation of our galaxy’s? And had the gravitational force a major role during the formation or beginning of our galaxy’s?

- was our atmosphere or galaxy's formed with ‘smoke’ (i.e. an opaque highly dense and hot gaseous composition) and after forming of the smoke, did the gravitational force or fusion they kept or link each other (such as the smoke with the galaxy’s), to form our galaxies?

- and after the atmosphere or galaxy’s has been formed, was it combined or there was a some combination with centrifugal force with formation of the stars? If its true, there was a combination or combined with centrifugal force with the formation of the stars? So, how important was that? Was the centrifugal force important for forming of our galaxy’s or stars?

I hope you'll forgive me, i am sorry if i did bother you

With kind regards,

Evrim

Last edited:
Likes 1 person
Space news on Phys.org
I'm having trouble understanding your questions but I'll try to answer the best I can.

Ewrim said:
- Dear people was during or after the formation of ranges of the galaxy's, high, flat and wide? It was true that our universe had a ranges or slits, before/during the formation of our galaxy’s? And had the gravitational force a major role during the formation or beginning of our galaxy’s?

I don't know what ranged and slits mean. The early universe consisted of low density hydrogen and helium gas. Quantum fluctuations enabled different areas to have slightly different densities. Where the density was higher, gravity pulled the gas together to make the first stars and galaxies.

- was our atmosphere or galaxy's formed with ‘smoke’ (i.e. an opaque highly dense and hot gaseous composition) and after forming of the smoke, did the gravitational force or fusion they kept or link each other (such as the smoke with the galaxy’s), to form our galaxies?

No, most of the mass of normal matter in a galaxy is in the form of hydrogen and helium gas clouds. These are mostly transparent, but can absorb and emit specific wavelengths of light. Some galaxies have prominent dust lanes that are easily visible, but this is only a small portion of the total matter in a galaxy.

- and after the atmosphere or galaxy’s has been formed, was it combined or there was a some combination with centrifugal force with formation of the stars? If its true, there was a combination or combined with centrifugal force with the formation of the stars? So, how important was that? Was the centrifugal force important for forming of our galaxy’s or stars?

During the collapse of gas clouds, angular momentum is conserved, which allows a very small rotation to turn into a very quick one. This is why galaxies, stars, and planets generally spin around their axis.

1. What is the process of galaxy formation?

Galaxy formation is a complex process that involves the collapse of gas and dust clouds under the influence of gravity. As these clouds collapse, they form stars and eventually, entire galaxies. The exact mechanisms of galaxy formation are still being studied, but it is believed that interactions between galaxies and dark matter play a significant role.

2. How old is our galaxy?

The Milky Way galaxy, which is our home galaxy, is estimated to be around 13.6 billion years old. This makes it one of the oldest galaxies in the universe. However, the exact age of the Milky Way is still a topic of debate among scientists.

3. What is the role of supermassive black holes in galaxy formation?

Supermassive black holes are thought to play a crucial role in the formation and evolution of galaxies. They are believed to reside at the center of most galaxies and their immense gravitational force can influence the movement of stars and gas, thus shaping the structure of the galaxy.

4. How do galaxies evolve over time?

Galaxies evolve over time through a process known as mergers and collisions. As galaxies interact with each other, they can merge to form larger galaxies. This process also triggers the formation of new stars and can change the overall structure and shape of the galaxies.

5. What impact does the atmosphere have on life on Earth?

The Earth's atmosphere plays a crucial role in sustaining life on our planet. It provides us with the oxygen we need to breathe, protects us from harmful radiation, and regulates our climate. Without our atmosphere, life as we know it would not be possible. However, changes in the atmosphere, such as pollution and climate change, can have a negative impact on the environment and our health.