Free e-books or tutorials for statics

In summary, the conversation is between Rigon, a student studying Mechatronics, and others on the forum. Rigon is asking for help finding free e-books or tutorials for statics. Another user welcomes him to the forum and suggests a website for engineering resources.
rigon
Hi, I am Rigon from Macedonia. I am studying Mechatronics on the faculty of Mechanical Engineering in Skopje.Now I am in the first year.Can somebody help me to tell where I can find free e-books or tutorials for statics or something similar.I hope somebody will help me.Thanks

Engineering news on Phys.org
Can't help you with that, Rigon, but Welcome To PF. Others here certainly can and will help you. This, unfortunately, is not an area in which I have relevant knowledge.

Hello
I'm new to the board too :P

Take a look in this site:
http://lovecalc0.tripod.com/engineeringX.html
which X is a number between 1 and 9

Last edited by a moderator:

What are e-books and tutorials for statics?

E-books and tutorials for statics are online resources that provide information and learning materials on the subject of statics, which is a branch of physics that deals with the study of objects at rest or in motion with constant velocity.

Are there any free e-books or tutorials available for statics?

Yes, there are many free e-books and tutorials available online for statics. These resources are often created by educators, experts, and organizations to help students and individuals understand the principles and concepts of statics.

How can I access free e-books and tutorials for statics?

You can access free e-books and tutorials for statics through various online platforms such as educational websites, online libraries, and e-book directories. You can also search for specific topics or titles on search engines to find relevant resources.

Are free e-books and tutorials for statics reliable?

The reliability of free e-books and tutorials for statics may vary, as they are created by different individuals and organizations. It is important to check the credibility of the source and the accuracy of the information provided before using these resources for learning or reference.

Can I use free e-books and tutorials for statics as a substitute for textbooks?

Free e-books and tutorials for statics can be used as a supplement to textbooks, but they may not always cover all the topics and concepts in detail. It is recommended to use them as additional resources to enhance your understanding of statics, rather than a substitute for textbooks.