Free PDF of Mathematical Physics by Butkov?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 16K views
J-F
I am a student in physics engineering and I recently heard about a book called "Mathematical Physics" written by Eugene Butkov. I would like to know if there is a free electronic version (like .pdf) of this book over the Internet because the book itself is very expensive and it is only paperback. If not, is there another book that I could find in pdf format.

Thank you
J-F
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by J-F
I am a student in physics engineering and I recently heard about a book called "Mathematical Physics" written by Eugene Butkov. I would like to know if there is a free electronic version (like .pdf) of this book over the Internet because the book itself is very expensive and it is only paperback. If not, is there another book that I could find in pdf format.

Thank you
J-F

I have to say it's unlikely as textbooks are very expensive and putting them on the inetrnet is an infringment of copyright. I found this used copy for $61.00:

http://dogbert.abebooks.com/abe/BookDetails?bi=89057267
 
Try

http://www.scribd.com/doc/3769413/Mathematical-Physics-Eugene-Butkov?autodown=pdf