Free WYSIWYG LaTeX editor to export matrices as images for Word

  • Topic: LaTeX 
  • Thread starter Thread starter 600burger
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Latex
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 25K views
600burger
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Doing a "project" for a class that is requiring me to do cofactor, gauss-Jordan elimination, Cramer’s by steps in a word possessed format. Having trouble getting readable matrices into the word doc.

Is there a latex editor out there that let's you export to jpg/bmp? That is also totally freeware? Also, I’m not so great at latex yet, so a WYSIWYG type editor would be nice.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
There's http://www.toolscenter.org/" , though it's not truly a WYSIWYG, but it makes writing Latex a little easier.

I'm actually developing a Latex Editor (web-based). I already bought www.latexlab.org[/URL] (not yet available) and all. It's free and exports as an image. I have a usable demo right now, if you're interested in testing that.
 
Last edited by a moderator: