Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Friend Request that won't die

1. Oct 5, 2009 #1

Office_Shredder

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I currently have a friend request that I can't reject. I click the reject radio button, then hit save changes, and nothing happens. What do I do?

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 5, 2009 #2
    Accept it?

4. Oct 5, 2009 #3

Office_Shredder

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

That still doesn't do anything

5. Oct 5, 2009 #4

D H

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

The system isn't smart enough to know to whom that the accept/reject selection pertains, even if you have but one pending friend request. You have to indicate to which of the potentially many friend requests your accept/reject selection pertains.

Apparently you have one pending friend request that you would like to get rid of. Bring up the manage friend requests window. You should see a check box next to the user who has a pending friend request. Click that check box for that and then click the button that rejects/accepts selected pending friend requests.

6. Oct 6, 2009 #5

Office_Shredder

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Hahahaha! It worked! I thought that check box was just to highlight the guy's avatar or something

Thanks

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook