1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

From computer and communication engineering to physics degree

1. Oct 11, 2009 #1
    hello,

I have a diploma in computer in computer and communication engineering.in this field i studied mainly programming,electronics,electricity,mathematics,telecommunication and computer architecture.i can send you my CV and education documents if you like.

but the physics is my dream and my ambitious.i dream to become a physicist.my ideal is Albert Einstein.every day after my work day(as a programmer) i am doing 6 to 8 hours of math and physics studies.

can you guide through the process i can adopt to reach my target.is there any university that adopt an exchange program from engineering courses to physics courses.

regards,
    Francois Saab.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2009
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 15, 2009 #2
    Francois, i fit in perfectly with the description that you have mentioned. I am a programmer myself with a degree in industrial engineering with keen interest in physics, the only difference being 6-8 hrs of work after work. really inspiring, how do u manage?
    with the kind of effort you are putting into, you can start an independent research soon i guess.

4. Oct 15, 2009 #3
    i am studying after work directly and during weekends.i am not working after work.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook