From computer and communication engineering to physics degree

• Programs
  • Thread starter francoissaab
  • Start date
hello,

I have a diploma in computer in computer and communication engineering.in this field i studied mainly programming,electronics,electricity,mathematics,telecommunication and computer architecture.i can send you my CV and education documents if you like.

but the physics is my dream and my ambitious.i dream to become a physicist.my ideal is Albert Einstein.every day after my work day(as a programmer) i am doing 6 to 8 hours of math and physics studies.

can you guide through the process i can adopt to reach my target.is there any university that adopt an exchange program from engineering courses to physics courses.

regards,
Francois Saab.

Last edited by a moderator:

Answers and Replies

Francois, i fit in perfectly with the description that you have mentioned. I am a programmer myself with a degree in industrial engineering with keen interest in physics, the only difference being 6-8 hrs of work after work. really inspiring, how do u manage?
with the kind of effort you are putting into, you can start an independent research soon i guess.

i am studying after work directly and during weekends.i am not working after work.