FTL via entanglement- paper discussing similar

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
San K
Messages
905
Reaction score
1
I just found a paper which was thinking along similar lines:

http://casimirinstitute.net/coherence/Jensen.pdf

Any comments on why FTL is not possible (after browsing the paper)?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
San K said:
I just found a paper which was thinking along similar lines:

http://casimirinstitute.net/coherence/Jensen.pdf

Any comments on why FTL is not possible (after browsing the paper)?

First: where was that paper published?
- https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=414380
 
Last edited by a moderator:
San K said:
not sure if it was published.

have i inadvertently crossed the guidelines?

in that case I will remove the post and make a new post in my own thoughts and words

I suppose that you may just as well continue this thread by adding a summary of your idea as presented in that paper, and then ask why, based on your thoughts, FTL is not possible. :-p