Galileo's impact on European history

  • Topic: History 
  • Thread starter Thread starter dontdisturbmycircles
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Hi
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
18 replies · 8K views
dontdisturbmycircles
Messages
592
Reaction score
3
Wooohooo, up all night writing a history essay on Galileo's impact on European history. :cool:. Anything interesting happen on PF lately? :-p
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Please don't misunderstand me to mean that I deem myself a significant member of PF.. I am just curious mmmkkaayy.
 
Each and everyone at PF is significant! :biggrin:
 
Astronuc said:
Each and everyone at PF is significant! :biggrin:

and we're always interested in significant figures. :wink:
 
I missed you DDMC! I like the new avatar!
 
Astronuc said:
Each and everyone at PF is significant! :biggrin:

:cry: That makes me feel so special!
 
Evo said:
I like the new avatar!
I'm guessing they are a part of the Saturnian ring system, which are circles (roughly) being disturbed by 'tiny' pieces of rock.
 
neutrino said:
I'm guessing they are a part of the Saturnian ring system, which are circles (roughly) being disturbed by 'tiny' pieces of rock.

:smile:
 
Evo said:
I missed you DDMC! I like the new avatar!

:redface: Thanks and thanks! :P

hmm there is so much love in this thread.

neutrino said:
I'm guessing they are a part of the Saturnian ring system, which are circles (roughly) being disturbed by 'tiny' pieces of rock.

:approve: you guessed right.
 
dontdisturbmycircles said:
hmm there is so much love in this thread.
There are so much smilies also in this thread.:smile:
 
Sourabh N said:
There are so much smilies also in this thread.:smile:

:rolleyes: :smile: :approve: :cry: :cool: :confused: :zzz: :redface: :smile: :frown: :bugeye: :eek: :rolleyes: :shy: :!) :mad: :wink: o:) :-p :devil: :biggrin: :blushing: :-p
 
So here's the puzzle: which smiley doesn't appear in this thread?