Game: Who correctly can guess this astronomical object?

• Thread starter mkarger
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Game
In summary, the game "Who correctly can guess this astronomical object?" is a test of players' knowledge and understanding of various astronomical objects. Players take turns describing objects without revealing their names, and other players try to guess based on the given clues. Any type of astronomical object can be included in the game, and while there are no strict rules, players should agree on guidelines beforehand. This game can be played by people of all ages, although younger players may need assistance with understanding the clues and objects.
mkarger
151001_10151197815778640_1332176058_n.jpe

Whoever get's it right wins the internet.

Astronomy news on Phys.org
Earth's moon?

I'm going to guess a very young star with a planetary disk.

Who/What took the picture?

Pulsar.

First post ruined my fun. It is in fact the moon with a contrail through the middle. I took it on a camera phone late at night.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/151001_10151197815778640_1332176058_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Darn...I wanted the internet.

Sorry I spoiled your fun. Now how can I get my link and password to the internet control panel? :)

1. What is the purpose of the game "Who correctly can guess this astronomical object?"

The purpose of the game is to test players' knowledge and understanding of different astronomical objects, such as planets, stars, and galaxies.

2. How do you play "Who correctly can guess this astronomical object?"

Players take turns describing an astronomical object without revealing its name. Other players then try to guess the correct object based on the given clues.

3. What kind of astronomical objects can be included in the game?

Any type of astronomical object can be included, such as planets, stars, galaxies, comets, and asteroids.

4. Are there any rules or guidelines for playing "Who correctly can guess this astronomical object?"

While there are no strict rules, players should agree on a set of guidelines before starting the game. This can include the number of clues allowed, time limit for guessing, and scoring system.

5. Can this game be played by people of all ages?

Yes, this game can be played by people of all ages. However, younger players may need some assistance with understanding the clues and objects.