Geewiz help manual + fuel bundle question

In summary, the individuals in the conversation are both new to using Geewiz and SCALE. One person is looking for a help manual and is having trouble accessing the help file within the program. The other person suggests checking the installation folder for the file and recommends a user guide on the SCALE website. They also discuss creating a fuel bundle and the possibility of importing pre-made bundles or cores.
vifteovn
I have to admit that I've never used this Geewiz and SCALE before, so I'm starting out low here.

I'm wondring if anyone has the geewiz help manual available? I get a error when I click help inside the program, and geewiz can't find the file geewizhelp.chm. If there is a short introduction / manual out there somewhere that would be nice too.

If I want to create a fuel bundle consisting of 18 fuel rods, is the place to do that in cell data or geometry, or both? Or can I import ready made fuel bundles or whole cores?

Engineering news on Phys.org

Hi there! I'm also new to Geewiz and SCALE, but I've been able to find some helpful resources online. I haven't come across a specific help manual for Geewiz, but I did find a user guide on the SCALE website that might be useful. As for your issue with the help file, have you tried checking the installation folder for Geewiz to see if the geewizhelp.chm file is there? It's possible that it didn't get installed properly.

In terms of creating a fuel bundle, I believe you can do it in both cell data and geometry. I'm not sure about importing pre-made bundles or cores, but it's worth checking the user guide or reaching out to the software support team for more information. Good luck!

What is Geewiz help manual?

Geewiz help manual is a comprehensive guide that provides step-by-step instructions and troubleshooting tips for using the Geewiz software.

What is included in the fuel bundle?

The fuel bundle includes all the necessary components for the Geewiz software to function, such as fuel sensors, wiring, and connectors.

How do I install the fuel bundle?

Installation instructions for the fuel bundle can be found in the Geewiz help manual. It is important to follow the instructions carefully to ensure proper installation.

What if I encounter issues with the fuel bundle?

If you encounter any issues with the fuel bundle, refer to the troubleshooting section in the Geewiz help manual or contact our customer support for further assistance.

Can I purchase the fuel bundle separately from the Geewiz software?

Yes, the fuel bundle can be purchased separately from the Geewiz software. However, it is recommended to purchase both together for seamless integration and optimal performance.