Gene manipulation and the possibility of extreme human lifespan extension

  • Thread starter Thread starter Euphoriet
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Gene
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
Euphoriet
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
I'm very interested in learning about gene manipulation projects and the morality of this delicate issue.

I was reading up on how it is theorized one day we could live to be 1000 and how it wasnt a very farfetched concept
If you have any links or your own input on the subject I would greatly appreciate your contribution, thanks.
 
Biology news on Phys.org
Euphoriet said:
I was reading up on how it is theorized one day we could live to be 1000 and how it wasnt a very farfetched concept
Why wasn't it a farfetched concept?

And what kind of gene manipulation projects are you referring to?