Genie 2000 - Find FWTM Paramenter from CAM Files

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vicu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Cam files
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 6K views
Vicu
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I'm a Genie 2000 user, and in order to prepare a template for a customized report I want to retrieve the FWTM. In fact, this value is shown in "Marker Info" window, but I can't find the adecuate Paramenter from CAM files. Does anyone know the paramenter definition for the FWTM?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Vicu

I waded somewhat throught the CAM file parameters but could not find any reference to FWTM parameter. My guess is that GAA calculates FWTM internally for the marker info display. It can be easily calculated using a proper programming language and access to the spectra, but I think that using Genie template to calculate it will be just about impossible. Your best bet would be to contact Canberra Industries support fro their advice

Regards

Chris