1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Good O-Chem and Computer Science texts?

1. Aug 3, 2012 #1

zyj

I know this is PhysicsForums and all, but I was wondering whether anyone had any recommendations for good Organic Chemistry textbooks,as well as for CS. I don't really know much about texts for the former subject, and the latter, all I can think of is Knuth's Art of Computer Programming series, which is out of my budget (as a high school student), and I guess Concrete Mathematics to an extent (I'm not quite sure what it's about, though, but I've always thought of it as Discrete Math plus some extra stuff), of which I might be able to get a cheap Indian version.

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 3, 2012 #2
    I've heard good things about code complete, although I have never personally read it. You may want to take a look at textbooks for specific subjects, such as programming in c or php (these are just examples- choose whichever language you're interested in).

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook