Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Gorging on your Halloween candy is better for your teeth

1. Oct 29, 2008 #1

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 29, 2008 #2
    And what's better anyways: Allowing my stepson to collapse in a sugar-coma stupor on the floor before he is carried to his room for bedtime, or allowing small amounts of sugar to sustain unbearable hyperactivity throughout the whole day (until we ban him to his room for bedtime and still hear him jumping on his bed throwing his beloved "kiwi-bird" stuffed toy so high it knocks on the ceiling)? :rofl:

4. Oct 29, 2008 #3

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

A hyperactive kid in a coma stupor is not good? :)

That's usually TOPS in my book! But then again, that's why I'm not meant to have any kids...

Zz.

5. Oct 29, 2008 #4
    For every piece of candy they eat, give them a tea-spoon of Nyquil.

6. Oct 29, 2008 #5
    I'm counting on that working just as well for adults:blushing:

7. Oct 29, 2008 #6

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:rofl: Yep, seems there's many reasons to just let them gorge themselves on candy. I have my "Body Parts" candy for my two anatomy classes tomorrow (I don't teach on Friday). :biggrin: It actually looks like the most awful kind of candy, but it was too funny and appropriate to pass up when I saw it. :biggrin:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?