1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Grade 11 Physics, Need resources

1. Oct 15, 2012 #1
    Hi,

I just started gr 11 physics, and I need help.
    I don't really understand the concepts being given and I want to learn more, so if you have any good websites or books that will help me, please list them

Thank you!

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 16, 2012 #2
    You're gonna need to be a lot more specific than that.

What physics concepts are you learning?

4. Oct 16, 2012 #3
    Uhm, you could also try learning this the way I do. I have a set of assignments governing a number physics principles and by trying to solve them, somewhere along the way I might understand what it means.

I strongly advise against simply trying to cram this stuff in your head - you just memorise patterns, but you might not understand them. You could ask what is taught in Year11 and look up the subjects in Google.

for example: Newton's Laws of motion are definitely in Year 11.

5. Oct 16, 2012 #4
    okay mainly Vectors and UALM so far

6. Oct 16, 2012 #5
    I'm sure there are hundreds of articles online that can help you with this. Just google vectors.

If you have any specific homework problems you're having trouble with, feel free to post those.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook