Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

GULP-General Utility Lattice Program

1. Feb 25, 2009 #1
    I wonder if somebody has ued it before. I have some probblems in compiling it to work in parallel and I hope that somebody can help in this!

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 16, 2009 #2
    Well even i have just started to use it. I also have issues. From example I don't understand what it means by space group symmetry in GULP. I'm wondering what would be its value for silicon. Also I would like to know after defining the position of systems, how should i give a periodic boundary condition to the system. Can anyone help me out here pleasee

4. May 14, 2009 #3
    I am also one beginer,I have downloaded the GULP which is windows version and I have downloaded the GDIS at the same time.But I don't know how run GULP through GDIS.
    Who can help me?

5. Oct 11, 2010 #4
    I am a beginer too with GULP and still trying to install the windows version but it does not work and I really need help!!

6. Nov 7, 2010 #5
    I am a beginer too with GULP and still trying to install the windows version but it does not work and I really need help!!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook