Gutenberg effect - who know about it?

• Thread starter kttuan
  • Start date
I ve read in inmemorized source that there is existence of an effect so called Gutenberg effect. I draw major things of it here and ask all of you: who ever read that? Is it true or not?
1- Gutenberg effect: a Swedish engineer discovered this effect when he supply a DC power of 3V (to AAA bateries) to steel rails of train, then he saw that a segment of the train move without any motor.
2- Someone had tried to reach this effect in another way: put a numbers of magnetized metal spheres in a metal ring, then when this structure rotates, it made a propulsion.
I am looking for a new kind of propulsion and I remember this issue. Now I give you to ask and discuss more if interested. Thank so much.

Answers and Replies

I ve read in inmemorized source that there is existence of an effect so called Gutenberg effect. I draw major things of it here and ask all of you: who ever read that? Is it true or not?
1- Gutenberg effect: a Swedish engineer discovered this effect when he supply a DC power of 3V (to AAA bateries) to steel rails of train, then he saw that a segment of the train move without any motor.
2- Someone had tried to reach this effect in another way: put a numbers of magnetized metal spheres in a metal ring, then when this structure rotates, it made a propulsion.
I am looking for a new kind of propulsion and I remember this issue. Now I give you to ask and discuss more if interested. Thank so much.
I've never heard of the Gutenberg Effect, but am suspicious. If trains moved without a motor under the influence of two AAA batteries, you'd never get them to sit still while in a type C track circuit. And they do.