Happy to Have Joined PhysicsForums

• Thread starter ajohns2000
  • Start date
In summary, joining PhysicsForums has been a positive experience for me. It has provided a platform for me to connect with other like-minded individuals and engage in discussions about various topics in physics. I have also been able to expand my knowledge and understanding of the subject through the diverse range of resources and discussions available on the forum. Overall, I am happy to have joined PhysicsForums and look forward to continuing my participation on the platform.
ajohns2000
Happy, to be here. The main reason is to converse with like minds like myself, in arriving at solutions to physics problems; in general.
Thanks for your acceptance.

Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

In order to help you start, the following are the three main sections in PF. You should explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). In short, they have been described as a "wonder of the web". It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The Videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

Enjoy your time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.

Wrichik Basu said:
:welcome:

In order to help you start, the following are the three main sections in PF. You should explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). In short, they have been described as a "wonder of the web". It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The Videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

Enjoy your time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.

Thank you. Much appreciated.

Likes Wrichik Basu