Is There an Economics Forum Similar to PhysicsForums for In-depth Learning?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
2 replies · 2K views
Hall
Messages
351
Reaction score
87
I need an economics forum very similar to the way PhysicsForums is for Maths and Physics. S done

I tried reddit and stackexchange but they were not very suitable. Stackexchange in economics was not very active and reddit was mostly about discussing the everyday issues involving economics. What I'm looking for is something which can serve for self-education purpose, like anyone who has done a basic course, say in Kinematics, can strengthen his knowledge simply by participating in threads posted here on PF on Kinematics and can even look for older threads and have some insights which no textbook seem to cover. That's what I'm looking for economics.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
https://www.aeaweb.org/economics-discussion-forum

One may have to obtain a membership, but EconSpark is an AEA Economics Discussion Forum. The moderated message board was created to provide a place for members and other registered users to share information relevant to economics. They encourage members/users to ask questions and contribute comments and foster a community where participants can learn from and advise each other in a safe environment.

Increasingly, scientific, technical and otherwise professional societies have their own discussion and social interaction boards.
 
  • Like
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: DeBangis21, berkeman and Hall