Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Happy to have more responsibilities

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  3. Maybe

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Aug 23, 2010 #1
    Do you feel comfortable or happy to have more responsibilities e.g. taking care of someone's valuable possession or making a promise like helping someone getting a job? I always clarify the problems that might develop when making any promise or taking additional responsibilities.

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 23, 2010 #2
    Re: Responsibilities

Clarifying any problems that might arise is part of the responsibility though, making and keeping promises is good, fills you with an enormous sense of well being.

4. Aug 23, 2010 #3

drizzle

Gold Member

I usually avoid taking responsibility, only if someone close asked/begged me, or if someone being treated unfairly [regarding job/school/whatever] I will do whatever I can, and if it's done, I don't feel happy as much as I feel satisfied... Heck I do sound like him! And I keep nagging about his attitude! :grumpy:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2010
  5. Aug 23, 2010 #4

I hate taking on responsibilities beyond myself or making promises. Unfortunatly, or fortunatly I suppose, I tend to end up being put into positions of responsibility and I tend to do well and succeed.

6. Aug 24, 2010 #5

I don't like to take additional responsibilities,that shouldn't be my responsibilities.It seems like we shouldn't make a promise facilely,but once we make,we should do it.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook