Has anyone else noticed Facebook messenger acting up?

• Thread starter StevieTNZ
  • Start date
In summary, there have been issues with Facebook messenger, where messages are being shown as sent but not delivered, and then disappearing after refreshing the page. This problem has been ongoing and even other users, like @Evo, have experienced it. It is unclear what the cause of this issue is or if others are also facing similar problems.
StevieTNZ
TL;DR Summary
Facebook messenger playing up
Has anyone else noticed Facebook messenger acting up? For example, I sent my friend two messages before. They got classed as being sent, but not delivered (yet every other message I sent today was delivered). Knowing this to be a constant problem, I freshed the page and when I opened the conversation box again, the two messages that had supposedly been sent where no longer there. This has been happening for a while now.

Even @Evo is experiencing this problem, when typing messages to me.

Does anyone know what is going on, or if they're experiencing the same issues as Evo and I (or other issues)?

#yearofcomplaining

Computer science news on Phys.org
Shh, it’s the NSA ie no such agency.

1. What are some common issues with Facebook messenger?

Some common issues with Facebook messenger include slow loading, messages not sending or receiving, and app crashes.

2. Why is my Facebook messenger not working properly?

There could be several reasons why Facebook messenger is not working properly, such as server issues, outdated app version, or a poor internet connection. It is also possible that there is a bug or glitch within the app itself.

3. Is there a way to fix Facebook messenger when it's acting up?

Yes, there are a few things you can try to fix Facebook messenger when it's acting up. First, try closing the app and reopening it. If that doesn't work, try clearing the app's cache and data. You can also try updating the app to the latest version or reinstalling it altogether.

4. How can I report a problem with Facebook messenger?

If you are experiencing issues with Facebook messenger, you can report it to the app's developers by going to the app's settings and selecting "Report a Problem." From there, you can describe the issue and submit it for review.

5. Why is my Facebook messenger working fine on one device but not on another?

This could be due to differences in internet connection or app settings between the two devices. It is also possible that one device has an updated version of the app while the other does not. Try troubleshooting the device with the issue to see if any of these factors are the cause.