I never really thought about it. I asked my mother what I'm good at and she said everything. That's doesn't really nail anything down, so I asked my wife and kids. It turns out that I am good at making people laugh.
I'm a Computer Science Engineering major and I'm doubting if I'm in the right major... lately I have been struggling a lot with my CS classes and physics...
I'm teaching myself acoustic guitar during the little time I have for the past 2 months and a couple of days ago I decided to learn a couple of songs and post them right away on YouTube as part of a project for one class.
Check it out: Should I switch major? lol
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving