Have you seen the hilarious show '99' on IMDb?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mugaliens
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Hard
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
16 replies · 3K views
mugaliens
Messages
197
Reaction score
1
Just sharing. Oh, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0425061/" . My goodness! Watch it with your folks.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks for the tip. We are always looking for really funny movies.
 
I remember the original TV series. Ok, I'm that old.
Anyway, always very funny. Loved it! Must admit, though, that I have not yet seen the movie.
 
Owned this in every form possible, today on DVD. Possibly one of the funniest shows ever made, although it's hard to ever pick as much as a top ten.
 
Here's one from the TV show.
99: 86, you're twice the man 43 is.
 
Mmmmm! Barbara Feldon! And yes, I am that old.

Great running gags in that show, like the Cone of Silence! Mel Brooks and Buck Henry were geniuses.
 
The cone of silence... I still loved going to my pals house to watch VHS tapes of this, someone had taped directly from the TV, that he'd found who-knows-where. Hardcore laughs.
 
Ah, the cone of silence! Loved it.
If I've got this right, that episode with Smart having a 3-barrel hand gun shooting forward, left and right at the same time was hilarious as well.
 
I loved the tv show, never cared to watch the movie.
 
Evo said:
I loved the tv show, never cared to watch the movie.

When did they make a GS movie?!... or do you mean the modern Steve Corell... thing.
 
Does the movie have Hymie the over-literal robot? ("Kill the lights, Hymie!" Bang!)
 
jtbell said:
Does the movie have Hymie the over-literal robot? ("Kill the lights, Hymie!" Bang!)

Well, he was product of shoddy CHAOS construction originally, of course he is literal! :wink:
 
Evo said:
I loved the tv show, never cared to watch the movie.
Watch it. I am in a world of hurt right now from an excess of laughter.
 
D H said:
Watch it. I am in a world of hurt right now from an excess of laughter.

Pulled an intercostal muscle?
 
nismaratwork said:
Pulled an intercostal muscle?
Missed it by that much. Too much laughing is all.
 
D H said:
Missed it by that much. Too much laughing is all.

Well, that's good at least!
 
From this thread I had earlier today watched a few episodes on my Ipod Touch4.
Glad I did! Made me laugh and reduced my occassional depression.
And 99 was HOT.