Have you tried Schlotzsky's ft long chicken sub?

  • Thread starter Thread starter vincentm
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
32 replies · 5K views


Moonbear said:
Though, after Evo's post, I'm longing to be in NJ and craving a good sub again...that one would have been the #1 at the sub shop I used to go to where I grew up (oh, except for mayo...ick, that doesn't belong on a sub at all). Here, even the "decent" sub shop needs to have me tell them what to put on the sub. They have the good bread, but don't seem to understand that a sub should be topped with provolone cheese, SHREDDED lettuce, onions, tomato, salt, pepper, oregano and OIL and VINEGAR. Anything else is just a sandwich on big bread.
I'm surprised. To me, the bread is the key ingredient. Crunchy on the outside, chewy on the inside. Amoroso's bakes it. I've never gotten it outside of the Phila suburbs. Philadelphia is the only place in the world where you can't get a Philly cheesesteak. All we get are cheesesteaks, and they are nothing like Philly cheesesteaks. It's the bread.
 
Physics news on Phys.org


sas3 said:
This is nice, now I don't need to decide what to eat, I will just check with Evo every night to see what she is going to have then order the same thing.

So Evo what are we going to have to eat tomorrow?
I don't know sas, I'm thinking a big salad tonight.
 


Evo said:
I like schlotzsky's (first photo0

Second photo is a subway sandwich opened so you can see what's inside.

Schlotzkys is the best, i miss eating there.