Help Debunking HAARP/Scalar Weapons?

• Thread starter Tweet1962
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about the recent earthquake in Japan and the conspiracy theories surrounding it. The speaker is seeking confirmation that these theories, particularly those involving HAARP/scalar weapons, are not based in legitimate science. They mention some names, such as Tom Bearden, R B Duncan, Dan Fitzpatrick, and Milo Wolff, who have been associated with these theories. The conversation also includes a mention of the HAARP research program and its banned status on certain forums. The speaker asks for assistance in debunking these theories and points to previous discussions on the topic.
Tweet1962
Sorry to bring this up, as I know it's been done before.

My knowledge of physics is pretty limited, basic physics 101 stuff.

On a different forum, I'm doing my best to show that the recent earthquake in Japan had nothing to do with HAARP/scalar weapons. From my admittedly limited knowledge of physics, everything I can find that claims this is possible smacks of bad science. However, some of the stuff thrown back at me is over my head, and I could use a little assistance.

I can tell that Tom Bearden's work is bunk just from what I already know. Now I'm getting guys like R B Duncan, Dan Fitzpatrick and Milo Wolff tossed back at me. Not surprisingly, everything I've found on fellas like this has been on their own websites. I haven't come across any mention of them on real science/physics sites, and as soon as see things like "theory of everything" tossed around, it immediately raises doubts with me.

So anyway, if members here could point me in the right direction, or pass on relevant information that could help me confirm my suspicions that these guys and their "work" is a bunch of hooey, I'd be most grateful.

Thanks for reading.

Physics news on Phys.org
Tweet1962 said:
Sorry to bring this up, as I know it's been done before.

My knowledge of physics is pretty limited, basic physics 101 stuff.

On a different forum, I'm doing my best to show that the recent earthquake in Japan had nothing to do with HAARP/scalar weapons. From my admittedly limited knowledge of physics, everything I can find that claims this is possible smacks of bad science. However, some of the stuff thrown back at me is over my head, and I could use a little assistance.

I can tell that Tom Bearden's work is bunk just from what I already know. Now I'm getting guys like R B Duncan, Dan Fitzpatrick and Milo Wolff tossed back at me. Not surprisingly, everything I've found on fellas like this has been on their own websites. I haven't come across any mention of them on real science/physics sites, and as soon as see things like "theory of everything" tossed around, it immediately raises doubts with me.

So anyway, if members here could point me in the right direction, or pass on relevant information that could help me confirm my suspicions that these guys and their "work" is a bunch of hooey, I'd be most grateful.

Thanks for reading.

We don't waste our time debunking crackpot theories here. There are far too many to address and it reverses the burden of proof. When someone publishes a formal paper in a reputable journal showing a relationship, then the proposition is worthy of rebuttal.

The short answer: The claim is absurd as the energy required for such a device, if even possible under any conditions, would exceed anything used by HAARP by many many orders of magnitude. Beyond that, this is a closed topic as cited in banned topics list, in the Global Guidelines.

HAARP conspiracy theories
Not to exclude legitimate discussion of the HAARP [research program], the conspiracy theories related to this subject are banned.
The HAARP site:
http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/haarp/gen.html
Previous discussions:
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=301296
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=61472
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=75190
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=15422

Last edited by a moderator:

What is HAARP and what are scalar weapons?

HAARP stands for High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program. It is a research facility in Alaska that studies the ionosphere, a layer of the Earth's atmosphere. Scalar weapons are hypothetical weapons that use electromagnetic radiation to manipulate matter and energy.

Is HAARP capable of controlling the weather or causing natural disasters?

No, there is no scientific evidence to support these claims. HAARP's research focus is on understanding the ionosphere, not controlling the weather. Additionally, the amount of energy produced by HAARP is not enough to cause natural disasters.

Can HAARP be used for mind control or to influence human behavior?

No, there is no scientific evidence to support these theories. HAARP's research is focused on the ionosphere, not the human brain. Additionally, the energy produced by HAARP is not strong enough to affect human behavior.

Are there any risks or dangers associated with HAARP's research?

There is no evidence to suggest that HAARP's research poses any risks or dangers to the environment or human health. The facility is heavily regulated and follows strict safety protocols.

Are there any alternative explanations for the conspiracy theories surrounding HAARP and scalar weapons?

Yes, many of the claims about HAARP and scalar weapons are based on misinformation or misinterpretation of scientific research. It is important to critically evaluate sources and seek out credible information from reputable sources.