Drawing a Quaternary deposits profile from a map in Uppland, Sweden

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
33 replies · 7K views
Lotta said:
I can’t see Any? I am sorry I’m really bad at this! Its a onlinevourse I’m taking that I just need to pass to keep my spot at another
You can't see the image in post #29?

This is strange... your post is identical to post #24 of nearly a week ago, down to the typos.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
That is so strange, I did not write that now haha? What I wanted to say is that I still don’t know how to draw the curve according to the task
 
Lotta said:
That is so strange, I did not write that now haha? What I wanted to say is that I still don’t know how to draw the curve according to the task
Draw an xy grid just like the one in the graph in post #29.
Measure along the AB line in the map you were given to the places where it crosses the contour lines.
Find the corresponding points along the x-axis in your graph, and along the AB line in the graph
In post #29. You should find that the heights in post #29 are close to multiples of 5m. If so, mark at that height on the graph you are making. Where possible, check that the height matches that in the map you were given.