1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Help me Guys ! i need the answer of this 3 question

1. Jun 20, 2011 #1
    Help me Guys ! i need the answer of this 3 question :(

Guys ?? i really need the answer of this 3 questions .. I don't know how to answer this one .. help me guys ..

1.) Compute the electric force acting between the electron and the proton in a hydrogen atom. The radius of the electron's orbit around the proton is about 5.3x10^(-11) m.

2.) The current that flows through an incandescent light bulb immediately after it is turned on is higher than the current that flows moment later. Why?

3.) A permanent magnet is made of a ferromagnetic material with a magnetization M of about 8x10^5 A/m. The magnet is in the shape of a cube of side 2 cm.

a.) Find the magnetic dipole moment of the magnet.

b.) Estimate the magnetic field due to the magnet at a point 10 cm from the magnet along its axis.

NOTES:

1.) 5.3x10^(-11) is "5.3 times 10 raised to the exponent -11".

8x10^5 is "8 times 10 raised to the exponent 5".

2.) Problem #3 is a sample problem in University Physics by Young & Freedman (11th or 12th edition) so provide the necessary details.

========================================================
    Thanks In advance
    1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data

2. Relevant equations

3. The attempt at a solution

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 20, 2011 #2

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Re: Help me Guys ! i need the answer of this 3 question :(

We don't do your homework here. Show some effort first.

4. Jun 20, 2011 #3

huhuhuhuh :( but i need the answer .. huhuhuh :( please help me :(

5. Jun 21, 2011 #4

We will help if you show us some work towards finding it. Whining isn't going to get you any closer to an answer from us.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook