Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Help need for piezoelectric analysis using ansys

1. Apr 16, 2010 #1
    Hi,i'm working on project called active vibration control using piezoelectric patches through ANSYS.
    But i'm finding difficulties in piezoelectric analysis(application of voltage and stimulation part).
    Hoping someone would have solved it ,please guide me its very urgent.
    thanking you

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 16, 2010 #2

minger

Science Advisor

Have you checked the manual? I haven't personally ran any of these analyses, but I know for sure that examples do exist in the manual.

4. Apr 19, 2010 #3
    Sir,i have gone through the manuals but its not there? I'm finding difficult to solve it ,can u guide me if ur confident about this analysis

5. Apr 19, 2010 #4

minger

Science Advisor

I know for a fact that there is an entire chapter about piezoelectric analyses. What version are you using?

6. Apr 20, 2010 #5
    Sir, i'm using ANSYS 10 for the analysis.if u find the piezoelectric analysis manual online can u please send me the link.So that i will be benefited,
    thank u.

7. Apr 20, 2010 #6

minger

Science Advisor

You should have the manuals if the program was installed properly. I doubt you'll find the files online anywhere. Log into the ANSYS portal using your customer/user ID to download any files that you need for ANSYS.

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook