Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hey guys, I'm a newbie here - About Fourth Dimension

Tags:
  1. Jun 18, 2015 #1
    Hey guys,

Is it true that one could understand fifth and above dimensions only if we get hold of fourth dimension and I've seen videos and read about fourth dimension but couldn't get it completely and exactly. So, I want your help here. Be mellow as much as you can.

Thank you.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 18, 2015 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Hi Boullini,

You won't get an answer to your questions in this New Members Introduction forum---as the name implies, this is just for introducing yourself and saying Hi - no questions allowed. You need to post your question in the appropriate forum.

The forums where you can ask technical questions, or for help with homework, coursework, or software details, can be found on our home page.

I can see you are enthusiastic to post, but please read our guidelines to posting so that your post has the best chance of getting a helpful answer.

Good luck!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook