Happy Cinco de Mayo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
24 replies · 4K views
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Messages
24,114
Reaction score
3,277
Happy Cinco de Mayo!1111

For all of you.

http://www.hallmark.com/ECardWeb/ECV.jsp?a=0696192414645M197000820Y&product_id=
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Didn't know about that holiday until now, but thanks anyway! Nice card. :smile:
 
radou said:
Didn't know about that holiday until now, but thanks anyway! Nice card. :smile:
Yeah - cute card. Clearly, you are not from Texas. :biggrin:

¿Dónde está la cerveza? :-p :biggrin:

¡Tenga un buen dia! Yi-ha!
 
Having not read the title properly, I thought it was the anniversary of the founding of the Mayo Clinic. :biggrin:
 
neutrino said:
Having not read the title properly, I thought it was the anniversary of the founding of the Mayo Clinic. :biggrin:
:smile: :smile: :smile:
 
Strange, I live in New Mexico, and completely forgot about this holiday. Usually there are some pretty big events here, I guess I haven't been paying attention.
 
Cute card. :smile:

I'm going to celebrate CdM by watching Oscar De La Hoya and Floyd Mayweather beat each other senseless. :biggrin:
 
Everyone is out getting drunk while all the engineering majors are stuck studying for their finals.

ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!
 
My city hosts a giant party, on my way there now! wo0t!
 
What kind of animals are those? The ones that aren't cats. Are they gerbils or hamsters or something?
 
Mk said:
What kind of animals are those? The ones that aren't cats. Are they gerbils or hamsters or something?
I thought they were hamsters.
 
hypatia said:
I may of eaten one at the Party:eek:

Then you ate a pack rat. :biggrin:
 
We went out for Mexican with Integral and Derivative last night and I'm still in pain.
 
Ivan Seeking said:
We went out for Mexican with Integral and Derivative last night and I'm still in pain.

Whad'ya have??
 
Shrimp with chipotle sauce, a shrimp enchilada in a heavy white sauce of some kind, r&bs, and about a basket of chips with the hottest salsa seen around here in a long time. I just couldn't stop eating! :biggrin:

I love Mexican food about as much as any... once did and could again live on nothing but tacos.
 
Last edited:
Ivan Seeking said:
Shrimp with chipotle sauce, a shrimp enchilada in a heavy white sauce of some kind, r&bs, and about a basket of chips with the hottest salsa seen around here in a long time. I just couldn't stop eating! :biggrin:

You are making me hungry :biggrin:
 
dontdisturbmycircles said:
You are making me hungry :biggrin:

me, too! sounds awesome!
 
I prefer flautas and fajitas de carne, pollo, o puerco y con chorizo, with guacamole and washed down with Negro Modelo.
 
I love chorizo! There is nothing like chorizo and eggs on warmed flour tortillas dipped in a hot salsa, for breakfast.
 
Last edited:
Ivan Seeking said:
I love chorizo! The is nothing like chorizo and eggs on warmed flour tortillas dipped in a hot salsa, for breakfast.
:-p

It's the birthday of one of my nieces. The family is going out to Ninfa's for dinner - but I'm here without a Ninfa's nearby. :frown: