HNC coursework help: loaded beams, cylinders, and power transmission

  • Thread starter Thread starter phil555
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
phil555
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Hi, currently doing my HNC through COLU and was wondering if anyone would be able to help out on the below?

COMPLEX LOADING SYSTEMS
LOADED BEAMS & CYLINDERS
POWER TRANSMISSION
DYNAMICS OF ROTATING SYSTEMS

I would be able to post the Q's and what answers I have if that would help.

Thanks,

Phil.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
phil555 said:
Hi, currently doing my HNC through COLU and was wondering if anyone would be able to help out on the below?

COMPLEX LOADING SYSTEMS
LOADED BEAMS & CYLINDERS
POWER TRANSMISSION
DYNAMICS OF ROTATING SYSTEMS

I would be able to post the Q's and what answers I have if that would help.

Thanks,

Phil.

Phil,

Please post your homework questions in the appropriate homework sub-forum. You will get plenty of help there but you must show your work and thoughts first.

CS