Homeless man finds best reward is honesty

  • Thread starter Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
33 replies · 5K views
Chi Meson said:
(bearing in mind this is light-hearted banter...)

I think that in a month or two this guy will find that his landlord will not accept honesty in lieu of rent.

You don't get it.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
JasonRox said:
You don't get it.
You're right. In fact, I don't even see your post.

Edit: That's kind of odd. Your post finally displayed after I responded.
 
cyrusabdollahi said:
That reminds me of that time Heartless went around seeking advice from homeless people, that kid is just plain nuts! :smile: :-p

He has more adventures than anyone else in this place.

And this comes from a guy he values the SNAFU principle more than the laws of thermodynamics... :smile: