Where is a good place to go to get input on theories?

  • Level: Graduate 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Jopono
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Input Theories
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 1K views
Jopono
I am self educated. I have created the Grand Unified Field Theory. I wrote a paper explaining the Theory in under 500 words. I have made that paper public. I would like to share it with other scientists. The rules on these forums clearly state not to use this place to share unpublished papers not already published for peer review. Where can I discuss my paper with other professionals. While fringe science forums are in hot demand, the scientists seem to be in short supply.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Perhaps you could review my paper before you make assertions. Allow me to link it to you.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Jopono said:
Perhaps you could review my paper before you make assertions. Allow me to link it to you.

I think this would be best suited on a philosophy forum.
 
Last edited by a moderator: