How Are COVID-19 Cases and Deaths Trending Globally?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dlgoff
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Covid-19 Map
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
10 replies · 2K views
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
4,458
Reaction score
3,266
  • Like
  • Informative
  • Sad
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, nsaspook, Vanadium 50 and 1 other person
Biology news on Phys.org
When you wrote map, I was thinking more of a world map. This is only particular to the US @/or A.
 
  • Sad
Likes   Reactions: dlgoff
StevieTNZ said:
When you wrote map, I was thinking more of a world map. This is only particular to the US @/or A.
Evidently you didn't read what I said
Scroll down to the bottom to see the US map.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Vanadium 50
dlgoff said:
Evidently you didn't read what I said
Actually I did. Telling me there is a US map at the bottom of the page doesn't mean there are no other maps. You should have said US @/or A from the get go. plane @ simple
 
  • Skeptical
Likes   Reactions: dlgoff
StevieTNZ said:
Actually I did. Telling me there is a US map at the bottom of the page doesn't mean there are no other maps. You should have said US @/or A from the get go. plane @ simple
so you must have missed:
Scroll down to the bottom to see the US map.
 
StevieTNZ said:
Telling me there is a US map at the bottom of the page doesn't mean there are no other maps.
What are you talking about? I only posted one map. :oldmad:
 
nsaspook said:
Cases are increasing, deaths are decreasing. Hope that trend continues.
Well, what would really be better would be for BOTH to decrease !
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: russ_watters, sysprog, nsaspook and 2 others
nsaspook said:
Cases are increasing, deaths are decreasing. Hope that trend continues.
Globally but not in the UK, for the first time since March we have hit over 300 deaths in a 24 hour period. We had been steady at about 120 deaths per day for weeks.
A funny time to be getting the data in though, New Year, holidays, weekend.
See in a few days when everyone is back.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dlgoff