How Can Breakthroughs in Tech, Physics, and Chemistry Propel Your IT Career?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AL168
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    chemistry physic
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 713 views
AL168
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am interested in breakthroughs in technology, physics and chemistry.

Every once in a while I will post a challenge question to see if anyone has ever been confronted with this challenge or has experimented in that field.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
AL168 said:
I am interested in breakthroughs in technology, physics and chemistry.

Every once in a while I will post a challenge question to see if anyone has ever been confronted with this challenge or has experimented in that field.
Welcome AL168! Just make sure that your challenges are backed up with mainstream accepted sources in current textbooks or peer reviewed journals as per our rules. :smile: https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/physics-forums-global-guidelines.414380/