How Can I Download and Unzip revtex4-1?

  • Thread starter Thread starter lavster
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 7K views
lavster
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
hi,could someone please tell me how to download revtex-4-1 (or revtex4). I've downloaded the zip files but i don't no what to do after that

thanks
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I don't know that program, but generally, you would need to unzip the files. This can be done with any unzipper but a common one is WinZip. An old one was called PKUNZIP.

You find these at www.google.com.

A freeware one is Easyzip
http://www.thefreesite.com/easyzip111.htm
Seems to work OK.

Freeware means you can use it for free. Winzip costs money.

After you unzip all the files to the same directory, you look for an .EXE file called "setup", or something similar, and run it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
vk6kro said:
Winzip costs money.

Simple winzip doesn't.
 
rootX said:
Simple winzip doesn't.

Even better Windows (at least XP) allows you to open up Zip files like directories and uncompress them as well. For compressing things, I've found that the open source and free 7-Zip is pretty good (a warning if you encrypt your zip files however: AES isn't supported by many decompression programs, nor by Windows)
http://www.7-zip.org
 
Last edited: