How Can I Improve My Math Skills for Psychology Research & Statistics?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 599 views
BEA R
Hello Forum Fellows,

I am currently enrolled in psychology and love it! Except for the math part, I have managed to forget formulas' from long ago. I'm just finishing up my first math class and will be going on to research & statistics next. :)) ... Fibonacci Numbers got me for a minute but I was able to catch it. However reflective polygons don't seem to like me much :wink:

I'm a mother of 4 adult children with children of their own. Science is my passion, Human Anatomy is my best subject and I'm great at English for some odd reason. Can't wait to complete my B.A. in Psychology!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org