How Can I Play .RAR Video Files and Record Live Video to My Computer?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
11 replies · 8K views
peejake
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
hello,
can anybody help me with a program to run .rar(basically video) files?

Thanks
Jake
 
Physics news on Phys.org
hey guys thanks a lot...

i downloaded both the programs and they both worked well

Jake
 
No use using both. Keep the one you like and uninstall the other. :)
 
z-component said:
No use using both. Keep the one you like and uninstall the other. :)

Yeah i will, i just wanted to see which one was a better one...i have another question...Does anyone know which program would open a .l6t file?

thanks
 
As far as I am concerned there is no such extension as .l6t. What did you take this file from?
And what is it anyway?
 
heartless said:
As far as I am concerned there is no such extension as .l6t. What did you take this file from?
And what is it anyway?

Im very sorry guys...This file i got from a music forum site and i know what it is for...Its a file/patch for a specific sound on a guitar pedal line 6 POD...Im actually a Gt8 user so i didnt know about this .l6t

Thanks for your help though heartless...

Jake
 
I didn't help at all. So, do you know how to open/use that file *.l6t?
 
I presume that Line 6 provided some kind of computer software that downloads these kinds of patch files.

The POD is pretty cool, btw.

- Warren
 
heartless said:
I didn't help at all. So, do you know how to open/use that file *.l6t?

I meant to say thanks for taking the timeto help me! yeah there is a software on the official POD site that can be used to open these files, but they are only useful if you have a POD, I don't i have the GT8 :cool:

chroot said:
I presume that Line 6 provided some kind of computer software that downloads these kinds of patch files.

The POD is pretty cool, btw.

Yeah there is a special software that is designed by POD company to help to transfer these files from the POD to the computer and vice versa through midi input and output...Trust me chroot i have the Gt8 and its way better than the POD...i.e. in my opinion:smile:
 
I don't want to start another thread unnecessarily for my crazy questions, but this one is related to recording live video to your camera...Here is my question...How can i use my camera to record live video to my computer through USB if i can do it that way? Also what software can i use?

Thanks
Jake:smile: