usually there's no bypassing. Ask the customer support from your network for the PUK if it was not provided with the mobile user manual or something. Try to enter it right. If you enter the PUK wrong 10[edited after more reading] times you will need another SIM card.
I solved that problem.
I had to call my service provider and ask for that PUK code.
But i have a doubt.!
If i lock the CARD say SIM1 in a cellphone say CELL1.
Now if i remove the card and put it in CELL2 will it work >?
And if i put SIM2 from other service and put it CELL1 will it work ?
To be short...
What does it actually do ?
Does it lock in the cell or the SIM card ?
Is there any online resource where i can learn abt Cell Phone Hardwares ??
as I remember if you enter the PIN wrong the SIM is locked. so basically you couldn't use any phone with your blocked SIM. However you can use the phone with another unblocked SIM.
I can't be sure if your SIM2 from another provider works with your phone. Some providers also lock phones so they woudn't work with SIMs that does not belong to them ...