How Can Orbital Angular Momentum be Used to Enhance Key Rate Generation in QKD?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
kaje
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Hi,
I need any good books or articles about the mathematical analysis and modelling of orbital angular momentum

Regards
 
Physics news on Phys.org
You probably need to elaborate your question a bit more. Currently, I have no idea why you categorized this thread as A(dvanced).
 
kaje said:
Hi,
I need any good books or articles about the mathematical analysis and modelling of orbital angular momentum

Regards

Every QM text ever written.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: kaje
Hi,

Thanks for your comment ..

This is the first post, do I need to change the category?.. I want to use OAM to improve the key rate generation rate in QKD, so I want to know how to start the modelling.

Regards
 
[QUOTE="kaje, post: 5268560, member: I want to use OAM to improve the key rate generation rate in QKD, so I want to know how to start the modelling.
[/QUOTE]
Always introduce your abbreviations.