How Can Science Wonders Engage Fifth Graders in the Classroom?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pupil
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
15 replies · 3K views
Pupil
Messages
165
Reaction score
0


I wonder how well this would go over in a fifth grade science classroom. :biggrin:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Uhhhhh...

1:42
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/7273/uhhi.jpg

Well, to be honest I think that it would go over without comment and the classroom would just walk out even dumber than they walked in.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
For those who don't know "Look Around You" is a series of spoof programs by Peter Serafinowicz designed to look like 1970's British educational programs.
 
:smile:

That's great...the narrator calls water "H-twenty"...ahahaha...
 
I never knew the boiling point of water was so high...
 
That's awesome. I love the water+nitrogen gas=whiskey bit at the end.
 
Bloody funniest series I've seen in a long time. Thanks for showing us lol
 
Kurdt said:
For those who don't know "Look Around You" is a series of spoof programs by Peter Serafinowicz designed to look like 1970's British educational programs.

You have shattered my illusions.I was enjoying the film,taking copious notes, preparing to make some whisky and then you tell me it was a spoof.:biggrin:
 
Last edited:
Dadface said:
You have shattered my illusions.I was enjoying the film,taking copious notes preparing to make some whisky and then you tell me it was a spoof.:biggrin:

Now what will I do with my copy book? I paid £1250 for it!
 
Red and hello appear to be elements too.
 
Now let's create water with hydrogen and oxygen. First we mix Oxygen and hydrogen in a beaker then we ligh...
 
Hilarious! This reminds of the shows they broadcast on the Discovery and National Geographic channels.
 
My favorite part was when the scientist pulled the eggs out of the boiling water with his bare hands.
 
Topher925 said:
My favorite part was when the scientist pulled the eggs out of the boiling water with his bare hands.

me too :)