How Can You Treat Papillomavirus on Your Finger?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolram
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Messages
4,411
Reaction score
552
Its growing on my finger, what can i do?
 
Biology news on Phys.org
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wart#Treatment

I had a few warts on fingers when I was 22. I went to a place were they had a device that could freeze them. The device has a small metal cylinder that gets really cold. They cut away as much as they could with a scalpel (this doesn't hurt or bleed if they do it right), and then they held the cold cylinder to the wart for a while. It took a large number of treatments (around 12 I think) before they were completely gone, but the final result was great. My fingers looked as if the warts had never been there, and the warts never came back.
 
Apply tetterwort (Chelidonium majus) sap every other day for several months. At lest that's what I did and it helped.
 
Greg Bernhardt said:
Several months!? :D you can buy some cheap bandaid type medicine patches that treat it in a couple weeks

It was over thirty years ago.