How Did You Discover Physics Forums?

In summary, I discovered Physics Forums through a recommendation from a friend who knew I was interested in physics and wanted to connect with others who shared the same passion. I quickly became hooked on the platform's vast collection of discussions, resources, and knowledgeable members who were always willing to offer their expertise and insights. Through Physics Forums, I have been able to expand my understanding of physics and engage in thought-provoking conversations with like-minded individuals from around the world.
Moondog20
How did you find PF?
Doing my Mastering Physics homework for my Physics I class
My first physics course in college included Mastering Physics as homework. Of course, when I got stuck I searched for a way to find the solution, which led me here.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Moondog! :smile:

Yes, welcome! Your post would make a great thread in the General Discussion forum, by the way. I don’t believe anyone has started a thread asking, “How I(you) found PF”.

chemisttree said:
by the way. I don’t believe anyone has started a thread asking, “How I(you) found PF”.
I believe it's a new thing that Greg has inserted into the New Member Introduction template. :smile: