1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How do I apply for Master in Science, Physics at UBC, Vancouver campus?

1. Sep 3, 2012 #1
    Hello Mate,
    This is my first post and I have always seen you guys are helpful to everyone. Thank you for all the knowledge you share from time to time.
    I am an Indian student pursuing my Final year in BSc (Physics). I would like to apply for Master in Science, Physics at University of British Columbia, Vancouver campus. But the website doesn't provide clear understanding in how to process the application.
    I am not able to understand the deadlines, but they mention 15th January. When I start the online application it doesn't allow me to process application.

If you have happened to apply at UBC, or you are a student at UBC, can you tell me how is the procedure to held. And since we generally have our Final Year results out in month of July, how should i process the forms.
    Thank You.:cool:

Sorry I forgot to mention:[EDIT]
    I have tried mailing the administration department but haven't received a reply since past 5 weeks.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 3, 2012 #2
    Wouldn't it be easier/straightforward to email/call the administration of the admission program?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook