• Support PF! Buy your school textbooks, materials and every day products Here!

How do I apply for Master in Science, Physics at UBC, Vancouver campus?

• Thread starter wokay
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

Hello Mate,
This is my first post and I have always seen you guys are helpful to everyone. Thank you for all the knowledge you share from time to time.
I am an Indian student pursuing my Final year in BSc (Physics). I would like to apply for Master in Science, Physics at University of British Columbia, Vancouver campus. But the website doesn't provide clear understanding in how to process the application.
I am not able to understand the deadlines, but they mention 15th January. When I start the online application it doesn't allow me to process application.

If you have happened to apply at UBC, or you are a student at UBC, can you tell me how is the procedure to held. And since we generally have our Final Year results out in month of July, how should i process the forms.
Thank You.:cool:

Sorry I forgot to mention:[EDIT]
I have tried mailing the administration department but haven't received a reply since past 5 weeks.

Last edited:

Answers and Replies

Wouldn't it be easier/straightforward to email/call the administration of the admission program?