Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How do I find out when my year is up?

1. Jan 11, 2007 #1

JasonRox

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

My subcription to PF is going to expire soon. Maybe in a week or two.

How do I find out when it expires?

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 11, 2007 #2

radou

Homework Helper

The 'PF Contributor' ribbon will probably demonstratively self-terminate in front of your eyes the first time you log on after expiration, and your avatar will burst up in fire, letting your nickname fall onto your blog. :biggrin:

4. Jan 11, 2007 #3

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Well, if you have the same misfortune as Shrodinger's Dog, you'll know your time is up when you can't log on to post anymore. :biggrin:

Okay, okay...

If you go to the upgrade page, it shows the expiration date of your contributorship. :smile:

5. Jan 12, 2007 #4

Aww cheap shot :rofl:

6. Mar 18, 2007 #5

JasonRox

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

I know this has been awhile, but I still don't see what you're talking about.

7. Mar 18, 2007 #6
    If you are using prime go to User CP and then there is a link on the left, "Paid Subscriptions" click that, and it will state the expiry date on your 'PF Contributor' membership.

If you are using nexus, go to menu>edit options and then again on the left you should see paid subscriptions.

8. Mar 18, 2007 #7

JasonRox

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

That's where I'm looking and I don't see anything.

9. Mar 26, 2007 #8

Air

Here is the direct link to the page: https://www.physicsforums.com/payments.php

It should show the Active Subscription status and the Available Subscriptions. In the Active Subscription it should say Subscription Title, Start Date, Expiry Date.

:smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?